Little fighter 2: This is a Hong Kong freeware computer software fighting game for Microsoft Windows and a continuation of the Little Fighter game. Little Fighter 2 was created by Marty Wang and Starsky Wong in 1999 and has received lengthy updates. The game can support up to 4 human players on one computer and a total of 8 characters using online play or computer-controlled rivals.
Little Fighter 2 Free Download Latest Version | Characters
There are a total of twenty-four playable characters, eleven of whom are initially playable:
- Template: A weak and unimaginative character, initially used as a base for all others.
- Deep: A yellow swordsman. A starting-friendly character, his encounter attacks are quick & influential but he lacks range and mobility.
- John: A self-protective magician.
- Henry: A musical archer. Besides shooting arrows, he can play the flute to influence gravity. Rudolf: A navy-blue ninja who throws stars and uses gimmicks for duplication or transformation.
- Louis: An armed grappler. Slow and awkward character, the ability to get out of his armor and transform into LouisX when he is close to death.
- Fire: A Fire Maze. He can easily keep a group of enemies with his fire spells, but he relies heavily on us and is hard to use skillfully for combos.
- Freeze: An Ice Maze. A single touch of his claws or ice sword will freeze enemies and power balls. Excellent character for beginners & advanced players.
- Dennis: A Lean Fighter. He can pressure his enemies with homing energy balls or a powerful kick kick. Rely on combos to deal with heavy damage.
- Woody: An experienced veteran of duels and dances around the battlefield.
- Davis: The main protagonist. He excelled in boxing and shooting rapid energy blasts.
- Bat: This boss, who appears on stage 5–2, constantly harasses players.
- Louiex: Appearing in the first stage 3–5, the spear owner is known for his excellent physical statistics and the ability to shoot a shockwave multiple times in a row from the palm of his hand.
- Firgen: This Master of Fire & Ice elementary shower covering the arena appears in the first stage 4–5.
- Julian: The last boss to appear on stage 5-5, this evil spirit is a masked giant.
The remaining 9 characters are regular servants fighting across the stage:
- Orce Wizard
Little Fighter 2 is a fighting game. Attacking another character causes the attacker to lose HP, which is represented by a red bar on the heads-up display. Each character has unique attacks, which can be activated by pressing a specific combination of keys. Most of these special attacks use MP, which is represented by a blue bar on the heads-up display. These include swords, baseballs, boulders, boxes and baseball bats. All weapons are damaged in battle and eventually broken.
VS mode: allows human and computer players to compete with each other in player selection.
Stage mode: like many classic beat-em-up action games, allows players to fight in five stages, with bosses here and there. You can choose a step and difficulty in the beginning.
Championship mode: sets up the tournament bracket to determine the winner. You can choose to fight in person or with a human or computer partner.
Bottle mode: is a team-based mode that commands mass customizable forces of computer players on both sides.
|Marti Wong, Starsky Wong
|Beat ’em up